HighWood is proud to have the following musicians & drummers as some of our clients.
- Sean Moore – The Manic Street Preachers
- Ross Jarman – The Cribs
- Paul Thompson – Franz Ferdinand
- Richard Colburn – Bell & Sebastian
- Imogen Heap – Independent Artists, Multi-instrumentalist
- Javier Weyler – Stereophonics
- Alfie Boe – Award-winning tenor/opera singer
- Aynsley Dickinson – Order Of Voices
- Bob Wynne – Independent, Session Artist, Tutor, SUPERfreak
- David Allen – The Horror, Matadors, Torn Apart, The Dead Reckoning
- Gavin Filmer – Shapes
- Ben Turner – Damerels , Tribute To Nothing
- Andrew “Brigga” Briggs - Independent/Session, www.uptherebels.co.uk Milloy, Matt Abbott, Blackout Retrospective
- Mike Ellis – Deezil, Session Artist
- Andy Perfect – Dante Fox, Session Drummer
- Martin “The Drum Guru” Randscombe – Independent, Clinician & Tutor
- Alvin Ryan – Independent, Tutor, Chris Clarke, Everybody Is Going To Die
- David Hope – Independent, Composer, former Deserves To Die
- Danny Barnett – Virginia may theory, crygirlcry
- Simon Ferguson - Underbelly
- Charlie Batten – The Magnificent
- Antony Sargent - The Kings of Queen, Off the Wall, Simon Bell
- Ralph Fuller – Kurtz, Great Western
- Chelsey Bamford – Session Drummer/Percussionist/Vocalist/Model
We offer no big Endorsement deals, people buy our drums because they want to own a HighWood & they want the Sound & Craftsmanship that goes into each one.
“No One Drums For Free”
We are however happy to work with any drummers who want to apply to be added to our “clients” list, people can apply by sending us an email.
HighWood also works with other drum manufacturers & companies, we do OEM work & provide manufacturing services where possible, We have supplied parts &/or shells to many within the drum industry.