We are currently updating our Clients & Artists list, anyone who wants featuring on the new pages, which will include spaces for individuals Bio’s, links & photos email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org put “artists ” as the subject and include any & all relevant info you want posted on your page.
We will also launch our VIP program very soon, as simple way of rewarding existing customers & artists without breaking our “no endorsement policy” – discounts on future drum purchases, HighWood goody bag’s and an expanded feature page & exposure on our social media, to qualify there is a simple list of requirements which most existing HighWood owners will meet with ease. More Info Soon.
HighWood is proud to have the following musicians & drummers as some of our clients. Below is a list of Clients past & present who have used our services & products.
- Sean Moore – The Manic Street Preachers
- Ross Jarman – The Cribs
- Paul Thompson – Franz Ferdinand
- Richard Colburn – Bell & Sebastian
- Imogen Heap – Independent Artists, Multi-instrumentalist
- Javier Weyler – Stereophonics
- Stuart Dobbins – Gentlemans Pistols
- Alfie Boe – Award-winning tenor/opera singer
- Aynsley Dickinson – Order Of Voices
- Bob Wynne – Independent, Session Artist, Tutor, SUPERfreak
- Nigel Bromley – Independent, Session Artsist – www.nigelbromley.co.uk
- David Allen – The Horror, Matadors, Torn Apart, The Dead Reckoning
- Gavin Filmer – Shapes
- Ben Turner – Damerels , Tribute To Nothing
- Andrew “Brigga” Briggs – Independent/Session, www.uptherebels.co.uk Milloy, Matt Abbott, Blackout Retrospective
- Mike Ellis – Deezil, Session Artist
- Andy Perfect – Dante Fox, Session Drummer
- Martin “The Drum Guru” Randscombe – Independent, Clinician & Tutor
- Alvin Ryan – Independent, Tutor, Chris Clarke, Everybody Is Going To Die
- David Hope – Independent, Composer, former Deserves To Die
- Danny Barnett – Virginia may theory, crygirlcry
- Simon Ferguson – Underbelly
- Charlie Batten – The Magnificent
- Antony Sargent – The Kings of Queen, Off the Wall, Simon Bell
- Ralph Fuller – Kurtz, Great Western
- Chelsey Bamford – Session Drummer/Percussionist/Vocalist/Model
We offer no Endorsement deals, people buy our drums because they want to own a HighWood & they want the Sound & Craftsmanship that goes into each one.
“No One Drums For Free”
We are however happy to work with any drummers anyone who wants featuring on our artists/clients can be added by sending us sending us an email, detailing a bio, equipment info & pictures of you with your drums.
HighWood also works with other drum manufacturers & companies, we do OEM work & provide manufacturing services where possible, We have supplied parts &/or shells to many within the drum industry.